Caution: GPS information is incorrect in our neighborhood. Please use the directions below and maps!
From the town of St. Helena in the Napa Valley:
- Starting from Highway 29 (called Main Street within St. Helena)
turn west onto Madrona Avenue (third stoplight in town northbound,
first one southbound)
- Go three blocks to Spring Mountain Road and turn right [note your
- Continue up Spring Mountain Road (you'll pass a cluster of mailboxes
on the right with Keenan prominent; keep going!) (your odometer will
read 4 miles)
- When your odometer shows 5.25 miles, turn right; you'll see a
cluster of 18 mailboxes on your right [Smith-Madrone's is 4022];
- As you turn, you will see a Smith-Madrone sign on your left
- Proceed along the road, following the small signs, to the winery,
- When in doubt—turn right!
- Go slowly—lots of bumps!
Phone at the winery: 707-963-2283
with driving directions]
To schedule a visit to the winery, please
contact us with this special form.